Creative spaces now available to hire at ARU Cambridge
December 2, 2019
ARU Cambridge has a range of specialist creative spaces which are available to hire for the first time. These include:
- Industry-standard recording studios and audio and video production facilities, with a wide range of digital and analogue audio equipment
- Fashion workshops housing a variety of industrial sewing, finishing, embroidery and knitting machines, as well as two fully equipped teaching rooms suitable for pattern cutting with mannequins for fitting
- A multi-camera HD TV studio comes fully equipped with lighting rig, professional-standard gallery, mixer, and autocue and multi-purpose scenic backdrops
- Dedicated fine art and illustration studios
- A range of music practice rooms, for individuals and for bands.
For information on all of the creative spaces available to hire including rates visit www.aru.ac.uk/creative-space-hire
ARU also hires out space for conferences and meetings. Visit www.aru.ac.uk/conferences for more information.