How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
Join the world’s largest equity crowdfunding platform to help you build the best crowdfunding campaign possible for your business.
Learn how to create a successful crowdfunding campaign, with experts from Crowdcube. A successful campaign will not only drive investment but will also increase your reach, help to spread brand awareness and keep your community engaged.
This workshop will cover:
- The value of doing a Crowdcube raise over and above the capital
- The power of communities to drive investment
- How to create the best crowdfunding campaign possible
- Top tips for running a Crowdcube raise
- Why Crowdcube is the perfect partner for your crowdfunding campaign
- Crowdcube enables the next generation of businesses with big ideas to raise finance.
Since Crowdcube was founded in 2011, they have helped almost 900 companies successfully raise funds, with a total of £690 million having been invested on the platform to date by a crowd of over 750,000 registered Crowdcube investors. Businesses that have raised with Crowdcube include Monzo, BrewDog, Pod Point, Freetrade. Pip & Nut, Mindful Chef, Mr & Mrs Smith and Grind.
How to book
To learn more / book: bit.ly/FBC-crowdfunding
Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge Allia Future Business Centre Kings Hedges Road CB4 2HY
26/02/2019 - 26/02/2020
Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge