Import & Export Diagnostics Workshop
This virtual half day workshop will highlight the key areas of international procedures and compliance, helping companies to review their current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure they are compliant when exporting or importing.
During the workshop we will cover the following:
- Customs procedures and paperwork for import/export activities – EU/third countries
- Supply chain movements – checklist
- Export and import declarations – how to check key areas
- Incoterms and the importance
- The importance of using the right commodity codes – checking lists
- Tariff rates – EU schedule and the new UK tariff schedule
- Rules of origin and the importance in FTA
- Audits – key areas to consider
- Customs record-keeping – storing information.
How to book
Click here to book.
Cost: £250.00 (plus VAT) Chamber members, £330.00 (plus VAT) non-members
Chamber Members please use the discount code ‘MEMBER’ to receive your exclusive discount.