Benefits of Global Membership
Introducing our Global Membership package – an exciting package of cost-saving benefits and services for companies involved in international trade.
A key feature is online access to Tate’s Export Guide, the leading international trade reference publication covering the essential requirements for documentation and procedures involved in exporting to over 240 countries. It’s included in every company’s Global Membership package, so you can save money by cancelling more expensive subscriptions you may hold with other providers.
Key benefits include:
• Online access to Tate’s Export Guide (worth over £415 a year), the leading international trade reference publication covering the essential requirements for documentation and procedures involved in exporting to over 240 countries
• 10 free rejections per year – a saving of up to £50.00 (plus VAT)
• Additional discounts on export documentation processed in person and online
• Additional discounts on our international trade training courses
• Additional discounts on our translation services
• One hour of on-site documentation assistance and support each year from a member of the export team
• Opportunities to ‘Ask the Chamber’ and seek advice and expert opinion from our experienced International Trade team
• Subscription to our informative International Trade e-newsletter
• Access to our exclusive LinkedIn networking group for Global Members, providing an opportunity to post queries, contribute to discussions and share new business opportunities
• Access to the International Idea Exchange, linking members to share expertise and provide advice
• Invitation to attend the Global Leaders Lunch at a discounted rate
• Eligibility to enter the Chamber Global Awards
• Opportunity to display our ‘global member of’ logo on your website and business stationery.
If your company trades internationally, you could save hundreds of pounds every year and benefit from unique networking opportunities by taking out our Global Membership package.