As a Chamber member you have the power to use our extensive contacts to influence key decision-makers and play a leading role in tackling the issues that are preventing your business from reaching its potential, while an experienced team of lobbyists represents your interests in Whitehall.
• Raise local issues affecting your business as a member of your local Chamber committee
• Contribute to national debates
• Complete our national Quarterly Economic Survey to ensure your views are represented in the results each quarter
• Shape events relevant to your area of expertise as a member of a sector committee
• Use your membership to lobby local MPs on matters of local, regional and national economic interest
• Shape the vision of the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership
• Influence the priorities of the London Stansted Cambridge Consortium
• Identify and prioritise key areas for growth through our influential Infrastructure and Transport Group.