Chamber Primary Health Plan
Do you want to reward your workforce but without breaking the bank? Need to do more to retain your most valuable and talented staff? Or maybe you’re concerned about sickness absence or about meeting your Duty of Care?
After all, stress is fast becoming one of the biggest health issues in the workplace and there is more regulation surrounding the health and wellbeing of your employees than ever before.
The Chamber Primary Health Plan, developed in partnership with the British Chambers of Commerce, has been carefully designed to support our members with all of these challenges and more. Delivering peace of mind for you and healthy benefits for your employees.
Starting at just £1.10 per employee, per week, your employees will benefit from:
• 100% reimbursement, up to set limits, towards the cost of essential healthcare and preventative treatment
• 12 valuable healthcare benefits and services
• Full EAP including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Stand alone diagnosic scanning service
• Personal Health Risk Assessments - based on a unique Q-ScoreTM
• DoctorLineTM - worldwide, 24 Hour telephone access to a team of practising GPs
• Special rates at health and fitness clubs around the UK
• Personal Accident cover.
With four levels of cover to choose from, the Chamber Primary Health Plan provides a valuable and affordable employee benefit, and can complement PMI cover. You can even add the ‘cherry on top’ by providing your employees with Westfield Health’s groundbreaking Surgery Choices and For Kids added value modules – whatever suits.
When you purchase this plan for your staff you will have access to a Company Health Report, comprising the aggregated and anonymised results for all of your employees' Personal Health Risk Assessments. In an instant you will see the prevailing health risks affecting your workforce enabling you to take preventative action by targeting those areas of the biggest concern.