Algeria Documentation Requirements
Stream I or Stream II – Certificate of Origin and Invoice
The invoice should include the following declaration: "We certify that the goods are of ........ origin, and the value stated is correct and in accordance with our books".
EX1 in lieu of an EX1 for the Algerian Embassy will issue a letter of attestation upon presentation of a certificate of origin for legalisation.
Original documents submitted manually will cost £50.22 each (VAT element £8.37)
Original documents submitted electronically £55.02 each (VAT element £9.17)
If you are making a Stream II electronic application you should add a one off fee of £1.80 to cover the cost of the blank form when printed at the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce
***HEALTH CERTS FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED – AN ORIGINAL SIGNED HEALTH CERT MUST BE SENT TO US AND A NOTE PUT IN THE ONLINE REMARKS BOX TO STATE `MANUAL HEALTH CERT TO FOLLOW`.
Original Certificate of Origin £ 60.00
Copy Certificate of Origin £ 7.00
Original 'Other Document' £ 60.00
Copy 'Other Document' £ 7.00
Original Invoice As per calculation below
Copy Invoice £7.00
Legalisation Fee Calculation in GBP
1) Amount in GBP x Algerian currency rate
2) Then divide it by 10,000 - then round up to nearest GBP
3) Then multiply it by 1.28 and round it up again to nearest GBP.
Legalisation Fee Calculation in other currencies
1) Foreign invoice value amount divide it by conversion rate to GBP
2) Then multiply it by the Algerian currency rate
3) Then divide it by 10,000 and round up to nearest GBP
4) Then multiply it by 1.28 and round it up again to nearest GBP.