Online Booking Terms and Refund Policy
1. Online bookings can only be made by current Chamber members using their unique login credentials. Bookings made on behalf of non-Chamber members will be rejected.
2. Online bookings will only be accepted from members with no outstanding invoices.
3. Payment for online event bookings must be made by an appropriate debit or credit card in order for the booking to be accepted using the online facility.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been completed prior to the event.
5. Booking amendments or cancellations must be made in writing.
6. Cancellations received within six days of an event will not be eligible for a refund or credit note. Delegates who do not show up will not be entitled to transfer their booking or to a refund.
7. The Chamber reserves the right to photograph delegates at our events and use images in future marketing material.
8. The Chamber takes no responsibility for the personal property of delegates.
9. It may occasionally be necessary for the Chamber to change the date, time, venue, content or guest speakers and delegates will be informed at the earliest opportunity. Where an event is cancelled delegates will be given the option to transfer their booking to a similar event or a refund will be issued.
10. Online bookings or amendments made within three days of an event may not be included on the delegate list or have a pre-printed name badge.