Charity Cycle Ride - Peterborough
Member Fee: £16.67 (plus VAT)
Non-Member Fee: £16.67 (plus VAT)
Fees are Per Delegate
Calling all cyclists, enthusiast or fair weather it really doesn't matter
Due to the success of last year's charity cycle ride we're doing it all again!
Organised by our Construction Sector, cyclists will pedal their way around a 50km route on road which will start and finish at the Fenland Roaster on Northey Road (PE6 7YX).
Entry age: 16+ years
The route can be downloaded here - 50km route map
- In advance until 3.00pm on Friday 6 July by using the online booking system below or by calling 01733 370809. Payment is also required in advance
- Or, you can register at the location on the morning.
- The bike is roadworthy
- Wear a cycling helmet
- The wearing of headphones is not permitted during the event
- Wear a bright/light colour top or high vis
- Bring bottle of water
- Notify the organiser if pulling out whilst on route
- Sign in on arrival and again on return from the ride.
- Carrying a puncture repair kit/spare inner tube
- Are encouraged to cycle with someone
- Carry a mobile phone to contact the organiser/support vehicles if an incident occurs.
On the day cyclists will be required to check in between 8.45-9.15am. The cycle ride will commence from 9.30am with a staggered start in small groups.
Proceeds will be dontated to the Chamber's Charity of the Year Romsey Mill.
You could raise further funds to support our charities with sponsorship (optional).
Chamber members can register places online using a credit or debit card, simply follow the instructions below. For more information or to book a place as a non-member please contact Helen Bosett, Sector Co-ordinator, on 01733 370809 or email email@example.com including your company and cyclist names plus contact information.
Book this event
Call 01223 237 414 or
Interested in coming along?