Authentic Leadership Conference - Cambridge
Murray Edwards College
Member Fee: £25.00 (plus VAT)
Non-Member Fee: £32.00 (plus VAT)
Fees are Per Delegate
Join us for a lively morning of guest speakers, debate and networking!
The spotlight is on men and women to work together to champion change. Gender inequality in the workplace is a challenge in many organisations. The facts are daunting and it is tempting to think that the gender divide is too deeply rooted to make any difference.
At this inspiring conference you'll hear the findings and key recommendations from the research led by Murray Edwards College on how men and women can work together to change workplace culture to be more inclusive for everyone.
The focus of the morning will highlight the benefits of more inclusive cultures and how through
- Seeking to understand women's (and some men's) issues with workplace culture
- Individual interventions to tackle gender bias behaviour
- Building closer relations between men and women
- Action for leaders to model gender inclusive behaviour and communicate the benefits
Speakers confirmed are:
- Sarah Howard MBE, Vice President, British Chambers of Commerce
- Fiona Duffy, Director of Development, Murray Edwards College
- Qun Yang, Co-founder of Biorbyt Ltd and Executive Director of Wo+Men's Leadership Centre, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Anne Bailey, Co-founder, Form the Future CIC
Organised by the Business Women's Sector, this conference is open to everyone.
Delegate fee (to include buffet lunch): £25.00 (plus VAT) Chamber members, £32.00 (plus VAT) non-Chamber members.
follow us on Twitter
activities focussing on three strands – development, inspiration and networking!
Organised by the Business Women's Sector - everyone welcome!
Payment is to be made at the time of booking.
Chamber members can book this event online using a credit or debit card, simply follow the instructions below. For more information or to book a place as a non-member please contact Helen Bosett, Sector Co-ordinator, on 01733 370809 or email email@example.com including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number.
Book this event
Call 01223 237 414 or
Interested in coming along?