Trading in the UK and abroad in a post Brexit world - Huntingdon
Member Fee: £15.00 (plus VAT)
Non-Member Fee: £25.00 (plus VAT)
Fees are Per Delegate
Businesses are invited to join us for a moment of reflection prior to 29 March to meet some of the Chamber members who are willing to share their views on how the changes will impact on businesses.
At this event we will:
- Set out the current position
- Confirm what we know and what we don't know
- Provide an update on key topic areas for your business such as the impact on currency, the workforce, customs declarations and managing finance for import/export
- Invite business to tell us which topics they would like us to focus on as we develop our programme of support
- Launch our Global Awards 2019.
We see this event as relevant to all businesses as the wider implications of Brexit will impact on all businesses.
Registration is from 7.45am with time to network over refreshments. The formal part will start promptly at 8.15am til 10.30am followed by time for more networking or one to one conversations with the speakers. The whole event will close at 11.00am.
Places are to be booked in advance.
BCC's Brexit Hub click here
HMRC's Prepare your business for the UK leaving the EU' tool kit here
Payment is to be made at the time of booking.
Chamber members can book this event online using a credit or debit card, simply follow the instructions below. For more information or to book a place as a non-member please contact Helen Bosett, Sector Co-ordinator, on 01733 370809 or email email@example.com including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number.
Book this event
Call 01223 237 414 or
Interested in coming along?