Nene Park’s monthly photography competitions return for 2024
January 12, 2024
Nene Park Trust is delighted to announce the ever-popular monthly photography competitions will continue throughout 2024, giving Park visitors the opportunity to share their photography talents.
Visitors are invited to enter photographs taken anywhere on the Nene Park estate – Ferry Meadows, Orton Mere, Woodston Reach, Thorpe Meadows or the Rural Estate, and can feature scenic views, recognisable landmarks, seasonal nature or the wonderful wildlife that makes its home in the Park.
Each month, the Nene Park judges will choose their top three entries and put them forward for a public vote on social media to choose the winner, adding that extra element of excitement and participation to the competitions.
Each winner will enjoy the accolade of their photograph being shared on the Nene Park social media pages, displayed in the annual winter photography exhibition in Ferry Meadows and featured in the 2025 Nene Park Trust fundraising calendar. At the end of 2024, all twelve winning photographs will be entered into a final vote to choose the Nene Park Photo of the Year, with a hamper full of exciting goodies from the Visitor Centre awarded to the winning photographer.
The January competition is now open, so what are you waiting for? Dust off your cameras, fire up your smart phones and get snapping in the Park, then email your photos to marketing.NPT@neneparktrust.org.uk. We look forward to seeing your entries!
Photography Competition Terms & Conditions
- By submitting photographs, entrants agree to their images being used on the Nene Park website, social media and print material in the future.
- When submitting an entry, please include your name, the date the photograph was taken and the location of the photograph.
- Entrants are welcome to submit up to five photos per month.
- Landscape format images are preferred and full sized, high quality images are required. Please ensure the image file is attached to the email not embedded.
- To ensure the seasonality of the winning photographs correspond with the months in the calendar, photographs submitted ideally should have been taken within the month of the competition being entered.
- The entry submission window runs from the first day of the month until the last day of the month.