CHAMBER CYBER ESSENTIALS
HELPING TO PROTECT CHAMBER MEMBERS FROM CYBER CRIME
Cyber-crime is a significant threat to all organisations in the UK, with nearly 40 per cent of businesses reporting a cyber breach or attack in the last 12 months. Cyber Essentials certification helps to protect organisations of all sizes from a wide range of the most common cyber threats. This simple, but effective Government backed scheme focuses on five technical controls that have been proven to be effective against up to 90 per cent of cyber attacks.
With Chamber Cyber Essentials, Chamber members can benefit from:
- Access to an exclusive discount on certification
- Attend training on how to get certified
- Download the self-assessment questions for free
- Receive free cyber security guidance
- Use the Cyber Essentials Readiness Tool, a free online tool that helps get your organisation ready for Cyber Essentials Certification.
Cyber Essentials certification will:
- Attract new business with the promise that you have cyber security measures in place
- Reassure your supply chain that cyber security and data protection is an important priority for your organisation
- Demonstrate to the ICO that you safeguard sensitive data and are on the right path towards GDPR compliance
- Allow you to bid for tenders and contracts that require Cyber Essentials certification.
Contact the Chamber Team for your exclusive discount code and find out more about Chamber Cyber Essentials below.
The Chambers’ IT, Security & Digital Sector group can also support you with Cyber Essentials.