An introduction to IPAFFS POSTPONED
IPAFFS (Import of Products, Animals, Food and Feed Systems) is a web-based service for the application for, and issuing of, Common Health Entry Documents (CHEDs) for imports from outside the EU and EEA of live animals, their products and germplasm.
During this half day course we will explain the following:
• Animal and animal products subject to controls
• Imports from the EU from 1 January 2022
• TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System)
• How to access IPAFFS
• How to complete an IPAFFS notification
• Import process and import declaration (C88)
• Sources of information.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge to successfully import live animals, their products and germplasm.
How to book
To book your place(s) please contact Sadie Parr on 01223 209805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number. Payment for the course is required at the time of booking.
Pricing (Excl. VAT)