Hiring in the US
We are joined by Eversheds Sutherland for a seminar on hiring in the US.
Eversheds Sutherland US Partner, Michael Hepburn, will be leading a short seminar about hiring in the US.
During the talk, we will cover:
* US Legal Structure Overview – Multiple Layers of Rules
* Choosing between Employees and Contractors in the US
* What is ‘At-Will Employment’ – freestyle for employers or just a myth?
* Getting set up as an employer in the US – the basics
* Hot Topics – non-competes, pay transparency, paid leave, self-identification and personal activity
Eversheds are kindly hosting this event at their offices on Station Road. We would be delighted for you to join us free of charge.
Eversheds Sutherland 50/60 Station Road Cambridge CB1 2JH