Import / Export Diagnostics Workshop
This workshop shows companies how to look at their SOPS and compliance, going through key areas of procedures and compliance, preparing for trading internationally either by exporting or importing.
During the workshop we will cover the following:
• Customs procedures and paperwork for import/export activities – EU/ third countries
• Supply chain movements – Checklist
• Export and import declarations – How to check key areas
• Incoterms and the importance
• The importance of using the right commodity codes – Checking lists
• Tariff rates – EU schedule and the new UK tariff schedule
• Rules of origin and the importance in FTA
• Audits – key areas to consider.
• Customs record-keeping – storing information.
My colleague and I found Richard Bartlett’s s Import/Export Diagnostic workshop on Thursday 26 January really informative. We are in the process of improving our current processes by implementing advice gained form the workshop.
ENVEA UK Ltd
How to book
To book your place(s) please contact Joy Mansfield on 01223 209806 or email email@example.com including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number. Payment for the course is required at the time of booking.
Pricing (Excl. VAT)