Managing a safe return to a Covid-19 secure workplace
Following on from our event on 1 April 2021, whereby we explored the legal and practical implications of managing employees as they return to the workplace, this session will focus on practical steps to take when returning to the workplace and how to make any necessary business changes.
Join employment solicitors, Nicola Cockerill of Buckles Solicitors LLP, Rebecca Ryan of Leeds Day LLP, and Claire Berry of Price Bailey Legal Services LLP who will be considering:
- The practical steps businesses are taking in returning to the workplace
- Failure to follow rules – what can a business do when an employee refuses to return to the workplace or refuses to follow the rules?
- Redundancy – what does a business need to consider when making redundancies?
- Hybrid-work – what does a business need to consider when introducing a hybrid way of working? How should a flexible working request be dealt with?
- Wellbeing – what are the benefits of considering different working methods?
This will be followed by a Q&A session where delegates are invited to put their Covid related questions to the panel of experts.
How to book
Register here > http://afx.one/0f89d315