Cambridge Green Business Grants: How to Apply
In order to complete the application form, please make sure that you have read the Terms & Conditions first and that you have to hand the following information:
- Name of your business or organisation, web address and postal address
- Confirmation that your business/organisation is trading and does not exceed the relevant Covid-19 grant subsidy limits
- Details about your business (e.g., size of business, business sector and the date when the business was established)
- Business rates account number with Cambridge City Council
- Unique identifiers, as applicable (e.g., Companies House registration, VAT registration, unique tax payer reference, National Insurance number)
- A quote from your preferred supplier for undertaking the work (if your application includes a number of discrete proposals, a quote will be needed for each aspect of your proposals)
- Confirmation that you have read and accepted our privacy notice.
Once you have submitted your application and your business and your project is eligible for a Green Business Grant, we will also ask you for the following supporting evidence:
- Business bank account details, including account number and sort code, plus a bank statement (including the name, address and logo of the bank) relating to this account from the last two months
- If your business is not Companies House nor VAT registered, a document from HMRC showing your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) number.
Please note the standard, fraud prevention checks will also be carried out before grant payments are made to any business.