ABC Life Support bespoke Mental Health awareness courses are now accredited by the CPD Standards office
December 10, 2020
If you are looking for Mental health training, we are able to help. With courses ranging from two to six hours / CPD points, we can assist you as you widen your knowledge of mental health whether that be at work, working with adults or young people.
Our courses are:
- Mental Health during Covid 19 Workshop (2 points)
- 1 Day Adult Mental Health in the Workplace Awareness course (6 points)
- Youth Mental Health Awareness course (3 points)
- Half Day Adult Mental Health Awareness course (4 points).
These courses take an in depth look into elements of Mental Health and illness, including:
- The definition of Mental Health and Mental Health Illness
- Stress and how it affects individuals
- The Mental Health Continuum – Case Studies
- Recovery and what this looks like
- Methods of support and how to access.
We have places on our courses from January onwards.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our CPD course availability or look at our website https://www.abclifesupport.co.uk/mental-health-courses/cpd/
All of these courses are also available as an onsite offering, if you would like to book one of our trainers to deliver to your team online, please do get in touch.