Sema4 Export Support Services
Export support services include specialist market research, multilingual virtual secretary services, 1-2-1 clinics and trade mission assistance.
When you’re looking beyond national borders for new opportunities, we can assist you along the way.
Sema4, through our own expertise and close partnerships in Europe, supports exporters and helps UK businesses to identify opportunities, understand risks and challenges, connect and establish long lasting business relationships.
Specialist Market Research
Our market research services are available for 23 countries. Our packages are cost effective, and most importantly they allow you to make the overseas entry process as simple as possible.
Here are just some of the areas where our expert consultancy will help you:
- Identifying strategic partners in the public and private sectors
- Identifying international market visits and exhibitions and maximising business opportunities
- Legal support through our Partners – contracts, international patents, taxation, intellectual property.
Here is what you can expect from the PAB Market research team:
- Finding local market data
- Finding local market data and identifying potential trading partners
- Finding local market data, identifying potential trading partners and confirming which of those potential partners would like a face to face meeting
- Identifying potential visitors who could be invited to an exhibition stand
- Identifying potential visitors and confirming that they are intending to visit an exhibition stand.
Country Specific Trade assistance
Sema4 trade mission assistance and the 1-2-1 clinics are offered to Chamber members who are interested in trading with specific countries. It’s a 30-40-minute 1-2-1 clinics with the company.
Together, with our partners, we will answer questions about opportunities, challenges and rewards of doing business in your target market.
We can guide you through challenges and risks, identify and connect you to our network of firms in your target country and constantly look out for the right opportunities.
Multilingual Virtual Secretary Services
Available for the following target markets:
- Czech Republic
Over the past years, we’ve created a unique network of business representatives, companies and organisations in 23 countries around the world.
Wherever we operate, our goal is true professional partnership, creating long-term co-operation and, above all, a win-win strategy that makes each of our partners enjoy and value such co-operation, looking with optimism at their future developments.
To find out more, or to take advantage of a 1-2-1 clinics, please email Sema4@cambscci.co.uk.